Shipping & Delivery
Due to COVID-19, all local and international deliveries may experience delays. For international deliveries, shipping to your country may not be available.
Do check out SingPost Website here to see the list of countries that are suspended or having service disruptions.
Feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding deliveries.
- All local delivery will be done via tracked mail at a flat rate of SGD3.20. It comes with a tracking number and it will be mailed to your mailbox.
- Free local tracked mail for orders over SGD80 and above in a single receipt.
- Orders will be shipped within 3-5 working days upon notification of payment received and verification of payment (excluding preorders or print-to-order items), unless otherwise stated.
- For local deliveries, orders will typically reach you within 2 -5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) upon dispatch.
- All international shipping will be done via registered mail at a flat rate of SGD12.00, unless otherwise stated.
- Depending on the destination country, custom clearance may cause delays in final delivery.
- Kindly note that for international orders, there might be taxes, custom and import duties and fees. These will be payable by the customer to clear customs.
As customs policies and import duties vary widely from different country, Clay Lab SG has no control over these charges and are unable to advise you on the additional charges.
- We will contact you for a redelivery if your parcel has been returned to us due to an incomplete or inaccurate address. However, do note that you'll be charged for the redelivery as it is the customers' responsibility to provide us with a complete and correct address.
- Also, in the event where the delivery man cannot reach you and the parcel is returned to us, the redelivery fee would apply too.
Note: Clay Lab SG is not liable for any lost or damaged mail. In the event that the mail is lost, do drop us an email at email@example.com and we will try to follow up with the courier. However, we are unable to guarantee if the courier would provide us a refund or partial payment. Thank you for your kind understanding. :)