Information on Clay Lab SG's Polymer Clay Cutter
- Measurements are engraved at the side of the cutters.
- Comes with a thick lip that is comfortable to press on and lift up from the clay.
- The cutting edge is relatively sharp and thin to provide you with a clean cut on clay. Thus, please handle it with care to ensure the longevity of the cutters.
- Due to the nature of 3D printing, we cannot guarantee that every single cutter will cut exactly the same and some imperfections may require some form of sanding.
- Clay Lab SG’s Polymer Clay Cutters are made from a material called PLA (polylactic acid) plastic, which is manufactured out of plant-based resources such as cornstarch or sugarcane.
- PLA is biodegradable and recyclable.
- Wash cutters with clean soapy water or wipe it with a wet cloth.
- Avoid bending cutters and store it in a box when not in use.
- Avoid storing cutters under direct sunlight.
- Do not place cutters into dishwasher or oven (Yes, it will melt!).